4 OPPORTUNITIES TO WIN!
Open to all AMX Partners
including Integrators, Consultants & End Users
- 3 AMX Best Project Awards for the best AMX Control, Signal Management and Network Media deployments completed in 2014
- 1 AMX Best Project Award for the best AMX Resource Management Suite deployment completed in 2014.
Now is your chance to have your experience, expertise and capabilities recognised by industry heavyweights, your peers from other AMX Integrators and AV Consultants from Australia and New Zealand with the launch of the 2015 AMX Best Project Awards.
Submissions are now being called for world-class projects in any sector including Commercial, Government, Education, Retail, Entertainment, Heathcare & Network Operations completed in Australia 2014 for the 2015 awards. Winners will be announced at AMX15.
Prize Package will include:
- A place on the AMX International Study Tour in 2015;
- An AMX funded marketing package including press coverage;
- Acknowledgement in the InsideAMX newsletter;
- Potential inclusion in the Showcase magazine;
- A locally produced video project profile and;
- International recognition on www.amx.com, AMX YouTube channels, Facebook and a range of other online outlets;
All finalist submissions will be on display to over 200 Delegates at AMX15 in April. Winners will be advised in advance and also have an opportunity to present their project at the AMX Partner Conference on Saturday 18th April.
Submission is easy so if you have an AMX project you are proud of, why not get in the running for a fantastic prize package and worldwide recognition!
How to submit your project for consideration
Simply send your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org with;
- Description of the project - eg. vision, project location, values, challenges, unique aspects, completion date
- Equipment List - Include all AMX products installed in the project and major technology partners
- Images - any Images of the project (high resolution not required)
- Partners - any partners involved in the project, such as Integrators, Consultants and End Users
If you have any questions or want more information please contact Kit Fraser on 07 5531 3103 or email email@example.com.
Deadline for your submission is by the 1st April 2015