AMX Redefines Digital Media Switching:
Next Generation NX Series Central Control Processor Now Integrated into Entire Enova DGX Line
AMX is pleased to announce that all models of Enova DGX Digital Media Switchers are now equipped with the industry’s most advanced and reliable central control processor, the revolutionary new NetLinx NX Series. All Enova DGX models will now have the ultra-fast processing power, unrivaled security features and scalability of the new NX series, with no change in pricing!
These new DGX 8, 16, and 32 models start shipping as of August 11, 2014.
NX Series controllers have been shipping in the Enova DGX 64 chassis since its release in April 2014. The entire NX Series controller line was released at InfoComm 2014 in June, and has seen enormous success with dealers, integrators and end users.
The new and improved DGX models now come with a long list of immediate and valuable enhancements, including:
- High Performance Architecture: The DGX is now powered by a 1600 MIPS processor that can manage the most complex and expansive applications.
- Even More Value: The new DGX delivers all these major enhancements with no change in pricing.
- Runs the Same Code: Are you an expert in the DGX’s current NetLinx and Java programming environment? Then you’ll feel right at home with the new DGX as the code is compatible.
- Unrivaled Security and Networking Features: With the NX Series under the hood, the Enova DGX is simply the industry’s most secure and scalable platform. All DGX models now support wired 802.1x for enhanced security authentication and IPv6 for the most modern IP addressing.
- Streamlined Ordering: With the new DGX models, we are implementing a simplified numbering scheme to streamline the ordering process.
- Simple to Upgrade: Upgrading an existing DGX is easy by purchasing a CPU Replacement Kit. These CPU kits can also be ordered as spare replacements.
In summary, the new and improved DGX models, including new security features, increased processing power and legendary AMX reliability, provide AMX customers with even greater value - with no change in pricing.
Ready to learn more? Visit our Digital Media Switcher product pages on amx.com (www.amx.com/products/categoryDigitalMediaSwitchers) and the Enova Spotlight Page (www.amx.com/enova).